Basic Python Tutorial
Advanced Python Tutorial
Python Unit Testing
Python Useful Resources
Python is a high-level object-oriented programming language, created by Guido Van Rossum and published in 1991. Python is an interpreted language, i.e. it processed at runtime by the interpreter and no need to compile the program before executing it. It can also be used as a scripting language and it also supports functional or procedural programming pattern. This tutorial gives enough understanding on Python programming.
To get you more excited on this, here is the list of famous websites that uses Python:
Why to Use Python?
• Works on different platforms (Windows, Linux, Mac, etc.)
• Easy to learn syntax and maintain code
• Interpreter based i.e. write the code and execute
• A rich set of library support
Python Use Cases:
• Can be used to develop a simple script to a full-featured software application.
• Can be used for developing Web Applications using frameworks like: Django or Flask.
• Very much popular for Machine Learning and Data Science programming.